Stand Number: YBC92

EDA Professional Services

An American citizen who is living outside the USA is still required to filed US Tax Returns (no matter where they live in the world). We are here to assist Americans with their ongoing filing tax return commitments as well as any necessary advice that they would need.
We also assist UK citizens who have left the UK. This is because certain income such as rental income would need to be declared to HRMC on an ongoing basis. Also, we can assist you with the non-resident capital gains tax calculations if you were to sell a UK based property when living abroad.

Visit Website

0141 261 1899