Real Life Business Lessons Masterclass
Why learn from mistakes when you can learn from those made by others? This Masterclass series has been designed specifically to allow you to learn from business owner-managers just like you who have been in your shoes and who want to help you avoid those “If only someone had told me” moments. Each session focuses on a different lesson learnt or a different type of growth path. So instead of making those costly mistakes and learning things the hard way, learn from those that have been there before.The sessions cover the different lessons learnt and the different growth journeys of businesses that have attended the Business Growth Programme. So instead of making those costly mistakes and learning things the hard way, learn from those that have been there before.
- 13:00: How I boosted profitability by becoming a strategist - Scott Smyth, Founder & MD at Soben
- 14:00: How I hit my targets by understanding my sales pipeline - Scott Smyth, Founder & MD at Soben
- 15:00: How I learnt to employ great people by juggling luck with process - Robin Sumner, Managing Director - Romax Marketing & Distribution
- 11:00: How I land direct sales by being real on social media - Jane Lambert, Founder and CEO of ECG
- 12:00: How I transformed my business by investing in myself - Jonathan Wagstaffe, Chairman at Struto
- 13:00: How I built a business that was worth selling - Oliver Gleave, Founder Director at Loop Software
- 15:00: How I developed a high-performing team by becoming customer-centric - Oliver Gleave, Founder Director at Loop Software
About the Sponsor
Cranfield School of Management has been delivering successful entrepreneurs and businesses for over 30 years. Many of the owner-managers who have gone through our Business Growth Programme have gone on to achieve great success and wealth, with some household brands like Hotel Chocolat and Go Ape to our name.