B&CP Facilities Management
- | Business Services
- | Business Support
- | COVID Cleaning Services
B&CP Facilities Management Ltd (BCP FM) provides state of the art "Viru-Cleanse Fog" to office/commercial/industrial workspaces in order to help keep your staff and customers safe.
Due to the micron-sized particles, the fogs uniform diffusion into the air enables it to reach all possible cracks, angles and surfaces (even vertical & inverted). This diffusion is achieved by creating a dry fog which, when released from our powerful market leading machines will engulf the entire space which is being treated (please click here for a video demonstration). This makes it up to 1,700 times more effective than other dispersal methods. Our 0.3-5-micron sized particles will drag any micro-particle down, out of the air and to the floor which at the same time is disinfected. Our fog also leaves a micro-thin layer of disinfectant on all surfaces for prolonged protection yet leaves no visible residue. Viru-Cleanse fog meets the requirement for combating the pandemic of Covid-19, in accordance with the guidelines given by Public Health England (PHE) & the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Viru-Cleanse Fog is designed to cleanse and hygienise any professional or domestic environment
- Clean and hygienise any professional or domestic
- Reaches all possible cracks, angles and surfaces.
- Dry fog which is safe to use on sensitive electronic equipment.
- Up to 1,700 times
- More effective than other dispersal methods, thanks to cleansing the actual air in the room too.
- Prolonged Protection – leaves a micro-thin layer of disinfectant on all surfaces.
- Leaves no visible residue or smell.
- Application time does not scale up with the scaling up of the area being treated.
The view inside the fog.
What we do........
- Safe on sensitive electronic equipment
- Great on soft furnishings
- Dry fogging wont damage paperwork
- Cleans the air
- Upto 1,700 time more effective than other systems
- Leaves a lasting protection