Elite Mind is Organisational Wellbeing and Leadership Development consultancy using Neuroscience and technological innovation to drive employee performance & maintain mental health.
We believe organisations have a social responsibility to provide the right environment & conditions where every individual can contribute to their full potential. However, what we often see is extreme scenarios of either high-performers sacrificing their personal lives for the corporate profit, or stressed, depressed, anxious, burnt out individuals who are struggling to cope and contribute. Our mission is to bridge the gap between organisational performance and individual wellbeing, and to eradicate institutionalised boundaries surrounding mental health, empowering everyone to perform at their best where it matters the most.
Elite Mind is a support resource to help individuals exceed expectations without making personal sacrifices and to equip organisations with neuroscience-based tools for ensuring employee wellbeing and mental health, improving operational performance, establishing effective leadership development and creating an all-inclusive culture of learning and growth.
OUR FEATURED SERVICES:
- Wellbeing Compass - the world's first psychometric assessment for measuring individual capacity to maintain great mental health.
- Wellbeing and organisational development strategy design and implementation - ensure you deliver business results while putting people first
- Stress Resilience workshops to increase individual capacity to thrive with challenges and pressure
- Coaching for executives and directors - thrive under pressure and improve business performance while maintaining your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing
- HR, OD and L&D consulting to help support, empower and motivate your employees at this challenging time
- Diagnostic assessments - identify your organisational development strengths, needs and opportunities for improvement.
- Mental Health Awareness training - enable your managers to proactively address mental health at work
- Start-up Mentorship for entrepreneurs and business owners - create new opportunities for growth
We take pride in our high-quality service, tailored to the needs of each individual and organisation we work with - we do not offer any 'off the shelf products or 'one size fits all solutions.
Our ongoing research translates the latest neuroscience and academic research into unique, practical applications that sets us apart from other traditional management consultancies.
We role model ongoing development ourselves, we learn and grow together with you.
Our performance is measured by completing thorough diagnostics before and after working with you, and we have a network of professionals to address your requirements where your needs fall beyond our expertise.
KEYNOTES AND EVENTS:
Elite Mind founder and CEO Evelina Dzimanaviciute is a sought-after speaker on national and international stages, panel debates, networking meetings and leadership events that shape strategy and policy for future talent development, wellbeing, and mental health concerns.
Contact her to request a keynote for your next event. We can also organise and host a range of corporate events and team-building activities.
WE HAVE WORKED WITH:
British Retail Consortium, Pret A Manger, Hilton, Europcar, RB, SEB group, Pinewood studios, Thames Valley Fertility, Care UK, Yoga for Harmony studio, Iceland, Screwfix, JCB, Odeon, Vue Cinemas, Inomed, Wiley & Sons, and many other local and international businesses.