World Options Ltd
- | Business Opportunity
- | Business Services
- | Business Support
- | Computing
- | E-Commerce
- | Franchising
- | Fulfillment
- | Import/export
- | Intellectual Property
- | IT
- | Postal Services
- | Software Development
- | Web Services
Have you thought to yourself how you could benefit from the ecommerce boom?
Take advantage of a proven franchise model and provide the growing number of businesses with a one-stop logistics solution for domestic, international and freight shipments. Provide users with the latest ecommerce and marketplace integrations using our industry leading portal, giving them access to the world’s leading carriers, such as UPS, DHL, FedEx, TNT and DPD.
Join one of the UK’s fastest growing franchises set to capitalise further, with online sales forecast to increase 34.5% in 2023.
Our Unique Franchise Offering
An Industry Leading Portal
By having access to leading carriers such as UPS, DHL, FedEx, TNT and DPD, you can enable users to choose carriers based on price, speed of transit or availability.
The portal provides users with a one-stop logistics solution for domestic, international and freight shipments.
The portal offers you and your customers:
- Instant access to various carriers, freight rates and service options to book, based on requirements.
- A central CRM (Customer relationship Management) system, providing you with a database of your sales leads, prospects and customer activity to manage your pipeline.
- Real-time tracking and POD’s (proof of delivery).
- Access to important data such as margin reports, shipping volumes, invoice payments and our bespoke ticket system.
- API / connectors to pull / push order and shipping data, for an all-in-one portal solution.
- Access to the dashboard for order, shipping and financial reporting.
A Non-Exclusive Franchise
A non-exclusive franchise, also known as a non-geographic franchise, allows you to offer World Options products and services anywhere in the UK. There are no territorial or geographical restrictions, regardless of where you are.
Why This Is Important
- This allows you to acquire any of the 6+ million businesses in the UK, without limiting you to just a fraction of these businesses to target in the marketplace.
- Of these 6mil + businesses, our SME target market accounts for 99.9% of the business population.
- London (1.1 million) and the South East (932,000) had the most private sector businesses, accounting for 35% of the UK business population.
It’s therefore a significant advantage that you can target businesses regardless of their location.
You can run the franchise from home and all you would need to get started is a desk, a chair, a computer, a telephone and the commitment to begin acquiring your customers.
Full Member of The British Franchise Association
Some of the benefits of choosing a proven BFA-approved franchise are that:
Franchises are only accepted as a member once they meet certain standards within its business, such as that it must be evidenced that the product or service being offered is marketable and profitable enough to support a franchised network.
As a BFA-approved franchisor we comply with the European Code of Ethics, demonstrating ethical principles across advertising, recruiting, selecting and interacting with franchisees.
All data, statistics and figures that we present to you are legitimate and unambiguous,
meaning that you don’t need to be concerned about BFA member franchisors hiding crucial data or information regarding your investment.
The firm was founded by CEO Stewart Butler, after years of experience working with leading international shipping companies. Back then, there were fewer carriers that were accessible on the market and they were dominated by the big names in the industry, such as DHL, UPS, TNT and FedEx.
At that time, many small to medium sized businesses that had shipping requirements had to ship their goods by making telephone calls direct with the carriers and completed the shipping rate sheets themselves. There was very little visibility of what would happen to their shipments after they were collected and it would be a painstaking process for those businesses to contact the carriers, to find out what was happening with their shipments.
Stewart knew that there had to be a better way, so the aim was to create an industry-leading online system that would allow businesses to do everything digitally and in 2010 this goal was achieved. Developed by Stewart, the World Options online portal was created and has become an industry leading system since.
Our global brand has expanded, with offices now in Australia, Belgium, Netherlands, Singapore and the USA.
Visit our stand to find out more information on how you can benefit from this thriving industry.