The 2022 Business Show welcomes an all new Franchise Zone. A dedicated area to discover all about franchising and learn more about becoming your own boss! Statistically, franchises tend to have better success rates than non-franchised businesses. One primary reason to buy a franchise has to be the level of brand awareness they already have. Customers know you, are aware of your products or services, and already have a desire to buy from you. Picture the difference between opening a new restaurant and purchasing a McDonald’s franchise, for example.
Why buy a franchise? Because becoming successful in business needs a guiding hand. A quality franchisor does this by:
- Leveraging brand awareness
- Providing a marketing and advertising strategy
- Offering training programmes and ongoing support
- Helping draft business plans
- Providing a cost-effective inventory